Top Performing Mutual Funds
Life is unpredictable. So, it is important to ensure that your family and loved ones are taken care of financially in case something happens to you. This is where life insurance comes in. It can provide some financial peace of mind if the worst were to happen.
Life insurance offers a way to replace the loss of income that occurs when someone dies. Life insurance is insurance for you and your family’s peace of mind. With a life insurance policy in place, you can:
- Provide security to your family
- Protect your home mortgage, loans, credit card borrowings etc.
- Provide finance to your loved ones to achieve their goals in your absence
- Ensure that your family is able to maintain their lifestyle, no matter what happens
- Take care of your estate planning needs
- Look at other retirement saving/investment vehicles
Health insuranceWhen should we take medi-claim policy?
Health insurance is the insurance which protects us from any health emergencies & incurred hospitalization expenses. In this busy and hectic life everybody should have a health insurance policy which can be very useful in time of emergencies. Health insurance, also known as medi-claim policy, allows you to claim cashless hospitalization or reimbursement up to the sum insured limit.Why Mediclaim policy needed?
- Every human suffers from some illness or injury in lifetime.
- Emergencies or illness can come anytime without giving any warning.
- There are no good facilities in government hospitals whereas private hospitals are too expensive.
- Doctor’s fees, diagnostic charges as well as the medicines value are too expensive. Health is wealth.
General InsuranceCar Insurance
Motor Insurance or vehicle Insurance is all about protecting against financial losses arising out of vehicle usage. With the multifold rise in usage of four wheelers, motor Insurance is also termed as Car Insurance or Auto Insurance. Auto Insurance is one of the most common types of general insurance products.Critical Insurance
A health insurance plan that covers critical illness means you can insure yourself against the risk of serious illness in much the same way as you insure your car and your house. It will give you the same security of knowing that a guaranteed cash amount will be paid if the unexpected happens and you are diagnosed with a critical illness.Personal Accident
A Personal Accident Insurance policy covers you against death, permanent disability, permanent partial disability, and temporary total disability. For death and permanent disability – its pays you the total sum insured and for temporary disability it pays you a weekly compensation of around 1% of Sum Insured per week, for 52 weeks (may differ from policy to policy).